Thursday, March 25, 2010

Visiting Mommy's Work

On Wednesday, Graham and I drove up to my office and I got to show him off. He was very charming and seemed to love the attention (and the cake). He was so tired afterwards that he slept all the way home. Thanks to the pub group for the great gifts and taking time out of your day to visit. It was nice to see everyone after these long months out of the office. A couple of more weeks and I'll be back at work. Graham starts the transition to daycare on Monday so I'm planning on enjoying my last day with just us on Friday. I know he'll have fun at daycare and the people there are wonderful but I think every mother feels that little kernel of guilt sending their child off with someone else. Anyway - thanks Lorey for sending pics of Graham at Takeda. He looks like he's leading a serious meeting in one of them (with penguin assistants).

No comments:

Post a Comment