Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting big

I swear Graham is growing like crazy - he's already at least 1 inch taller and almost 2 pounds heavier. I can't believe it's been less than 2 months since we brought him home - it feels like we've always had him. He's picking up more and more English, although he still has words that he'll say over and over again that we have no clue what they mean (Bobo?). We do have to watch what we say around him though, he loves to imitate and I really don't want him repeating any swear words at day care when he starts. Mostly, his favorite word right now is "no". I get to hear it about 100 times per day. :) I actually had a "Mommy day" on Sunday and went to visit some friends while Graham stayed with Jason. I had a great time but I didn't realize how much I would miss him. It did make me feel good that when I got home, Graham was super excited to see me and ran up to me for a big hug and a kiss. It's going to be harder than I thought to go back to work next month but I'm sure we'll all get used to the new routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment