Well, I've started the blog to document our trip to Ethiopia and our first days with our new son, Graham Tariku Sarkey. We leave Chicago on Jan 16 and will arrive in Addis Ababa on Sunday, Jan 17. Currently, we're running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to make sure we have everything ready for our trip and for when we arrive home with our newly expanded family. As of now, I can at least cross off the "start blog" line on my list of things to do before leaving. That only leaves about 20 or so more items (sigh). Wish me luck.
Friday, January 8, 2010
One week to go until our trip to Ethiopia
Well, I've started the blog to document our trip to Ethiopia and our first days with our new son, Graham Tariku Sarkey. We leave Chicago on Jan 16 and will arrive in Addis Ababa on Sunday, Jan 17. Currently, we're running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to make sure we have everything ready for our trip and for when we arrive home with our newly expanded family. As of now, I can at least cross off the "start blog" line on my list of things to do before leaving. That only leaves about 20 or so more items (sigh). Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck guys, I am sure everything will go smooth. Jason can still come and practice changing Aarika's dirty diapers!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip. Enjoy it, it will fly by!!! You'll have an amazing time.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Cannot wait to hear about your travels.
ReplyDelete