Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday morning

Seems the internet is working better today so I'm finally able to post. It's Sunday morning and it's been almost a week since we got Graham. Everything is going great. Graham is amazing. He loves to laugh and sing and talks all of the time. We're managing communication pretty well - he says up (he loves to be picked up and held), ata (Amharic for "gimme" basically), babo (technically bread in Amharic but he says it for any snack), ciao (goodbye - usually accompanied by a wave), and he says Mommy and Daddy but not always in context. He's already bonding with us and seems happy. We are completely in love with this little boy and can't wait to bring him home so everyone can meet him. We're leaving here on Tuesday and will be back in the States on Wed. If I'm not completely jet lagged, I'll try and get some of the pics up on the blog. I have some great videos too so we'll see if I'm talented enough to get those posted. Right now Graham is playing with Daddy so I think I'll go join them. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to meet him too and we'll see you guys soon. Love, Amy, Josh & Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is going great! Please tell Mamo Hello and we are on our way!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your trip has gone well so far :) Can't wait to see pictures and hopefully video when you return!!!

    ReplyDelete