I never before appreciated the uninterrupted 7-8 hours of sleep. We're trying to transition Graham into his own bed for the night and he's doing pretty well until about 1am when he wants to get back in our bed. It wouldn't be so bad except I've never seen such a wiggler in all my life (he even rivals my nephew, Zach). Then we've got the cats who are so thrown off that Lex starts howling at 4am and not even food can shut him up. Needless to say, I am heading off to nap after this post while Graham is still sleeping. Other than being very tired, all is going well. We had a really busy weekend with lots of family and Graham loved the attention. Yesterday we saw the doctor. Graham was very good until they had to draw his blood - poor thing's veins couldn't hold out for all the vials they needed and we have to go back later for more blood tests. He handled it fine (cried when they had the needle in but quickly recovered). I, on the other hand, had a harder time watching him in pain. Hopefully they get everything they need on the next visit. Pending the test results, Graham is very healthy and is developmentally on track for a 2-year-old. I swear we lucked out with this kid - he constantly amazes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment